Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas

is coming.... Ugh- in my constant quest to pare down, I've got our list down to 27 people.  Craziness, yes, I know, but it's including bus drivers, teachers, subs, etc.  Plus, hubs can't afford gifts, so I'm paying for those as well.  Hence 27.  At least the boy is done, including Santa's.  We got him 4 gifts- something he wants, something he needs, something to wear, and something to read, so we got him a game, polar fleece sheets, a pair of pj's, and a sponge bob learn to read book.  And then Santa got him a train set.  So it'll be fun.  :)  Hubs still has to get something, but I don't know what yet, perhaps just another pair of pants, since he's lost a crapton of weight since last year.  And then, I'm buying myself a few gifts.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment