Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is coming....

And I actually feel in the Christmas Spirit this year.  I don't know what it is, but we didn't get the entire tree set up, and I'm completely fine with how the house isn't decorated.  And I'm happy- relaxed, actually.  I got all the Christmas presents shopped for, except my dad's, who is getting purchased tonight or tomorrow after work, and 2 that I'm still working on.  I'm hoping to have them done by Christmas, but if not, definitely New Years Eve, since we'll be back in the area again then, and can just stop by and drop off! 

I think we've finally hit a breakthrough with the house situation.  I finally feel like we've got a handle on it, and have narrowed down our focus a bit more, and are more calm about waiting for  the perfect plot of land and home on it.  Whether or not we have to fix it up or not even doesn't scare me- which is great.  :) 

Still haven't heard about being more than seasonal- I'm not thinking I have anything to worry about though.  I'm assuming I'll be hearing in about 2 weeks or so.  Mid January? 

No comments:

Post a Comment