Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday's Fragments

*I am SO tired.  I got up at 3am, and went to work.  Granted I'm done for the day, but I'm still dragging.  I'm just in that area of "I have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm trying to be helpful." Which sucks, but hopefully that will go away soon.

*I have got to drop stuff off at the post office, and the library.  Some of the stuff should have gone out earlier in the week, but I had NO cash until now.

*Diet Coke is heaven!  I just finished a giant Diet Coke, and YUM!  It tasted so good!  I know it's not good for me, but who cares?

*I had NO idea that breast feeding had so many accoutrements!  Silly me thought that all that was required for breastfeeding was.... a breast!  And a child, but nothing like nursing pads, cloths, creams, bags, pumps, tubes, and all sorts of other stuff!  And believe me, I found out all this this morning while I was stocking infant stuff!

*Thank Heaven's it's Friday!!!  Tomorrow is our son's school's pancake breakfast.  :)  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment